Learn more about Tanja's work.
This week we meet up with photographer Tanja Hollander in North Adams, MA, on her epic journey around the world to visit and take formal portraits of ALL of her 626 facebook friends. She challenges you to take a formal photographic portrait of a friend, and to tell us what a real friend is.
1. Find a friend (define friend however you want)
2. Take a formal photographic portrait of them
3. Upload to your social media platform of choice using #theartassignment
4. Fame & glory (your work might be featured in a future episode)
5. Extra credit: Also upload a pic of a post-it saying what a real friend is and then send it to Tanja: PO Box 805, Lewiston, ME 04243-805