Learn more about Hope's work.
This week we meet with Hope Ginsburg, an artist who often works outside of a traditional studio. Her assignment asks you to conjure your own studio and imagine your ideal space for learning, thinking, and making.
1. CONJURE A STUDIO: REAL OR IMAGINARY
- Where do you like to work?
- What do you like to do?
- If you could do it anywhere (or with anyone), where would it be?
2. MAKE IT HAPPEN
- Take over, transform, build a space...
- Make a drawing, collage or model...
- Make it life size or miniature (or giant)...
- Hidden or in plain site...
3. Upload documentation using #theartassignment
4. Fame and glory (your work might be in a future episode)